When we were more youthful, the majority of us thought we needed the Hollywood man: he’s sentimental, enthusiastic, and sufficiently terrible to keep things intriguing. As we got more seasoned, however, we understood that possibly that is not the perfect setup. After the credits roll, that Hollywood person isn’t exactly so marvelous. With sentiment comes trickiness, with enthusiasm comes unconventionality, and that awful kid disposition can turn south without a moment’s notice.
Falsehoods and dramatization are depleting, and the worry of an eccentric accomplice wears on you after some time. So where does that abandon us?
Truly, it abandons you prepared for the correct sort of fellow. He’s basic, steadfast, and not intrigued by giving you a lot of meaningless evasion. He’s the person who wins your heart gradually and tenderly, and you wouldn’t release him for anything.
On the off chance that this sounds like your person, odds are you’ve caught a unicorn.
1. He Doesn’t Play Games.
2. And He Would Never Try To Control Or Manipulate You.
3. He Knows How To Cheer You Up, Even At Your Lowest Points.
4. He Thinks You’re Equally As Beautiful Whether You’re Dressed Up For A Night Out, Or Wearing Sweats For A Netflix Marathon.
5. He Knows How Important It Is For You To Spend Time With Friends And Family.
6. He Genuinely Believes That You Can Do Anything On Your Own.
7. But He’s Always There To Keep You Grounded When You Need It.
8. He Doesn’t Pick Fights Or Create Drama Where This Is None.
9. He’s Emotionally Stable And Mood Swings Are Rare.
10. Although He Doesn’t Always Know How To Relate To You, He Invariably Tries His Best To Learn.
11. He Listens To You And Remembers The Little Details.
12. He’s Incredibly Honest (Sometimes To A Fault).
13. He’s Secure In Your Relationship, And He Knows What He Wants.
14. You Trust Each Other. He Would Never Cheat On You, And He Knows That If You Tell Him You’re Out With The Girls, That’s Exactly What You’re Doing.
15. There Have Been Several Adorably Failed Attempts At Romance.
16. And Although His Gifts May Not Be What You Wanted, He Always Puts A Lot Of Love And Thought Into Them.
17. He Says What He Means, And He Means What He Says.
18. He Rarely (If Ever) Raises His Voice.
19. You Two Have The Most Fun When You’re Together, Whether It’s Just Cooking Dinner And Washing Dishes, Or Going Out For Laser Tag.
20. Most Importantly, He Is Your Best Friend.
He’s goofy, makes terrible puns, and forgets to clean up after himself, but he’d do anything for you. Treat him right and hold on tight to this one, because you don’t want him going anywhere